Home » Changing your Designated Learning Institution

International Student Guidebook

Changing your Designated Learning Institution


If you studied at another learning institution in Canada, you should change your Designated Learning Instruction with IRCC.

The instruction guide can be found here.

Please note: There have been technical issues with the online process to change your DLI.  Students are encouraged to report any problems directly to IRCC using the “Report a Technical Issue” tab located in the top menu in your MyCIC account.  If you continue to experience problems changing your DLI with the online form, please contact the International Office for advice.