Click on the links to the right to find information on your program of choice —–>
Exchanges are available for NSCC’s Fall semester (end of August to middle of December)
Exchanges in our Business and Engineering Technology programs are offered at the Ivany Campus in Halifax-Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, on the Atlantic coast of Canada. Halifax is a student city with five universities and three NSCC campuses. This environmentally friendly campus, with incredible views of the Halifax Harbour, was designed with our focus on student learning at its core. Modern design, open spaces, state-of-the-art technology, along with exciting clusters of programs, all add to the dynamic learning environment. The campus receives high marks for its “green” building practices. The campus hosts 2,500 full-time students and 2,500 part-time students.
Summary of Fees (all prices in Canadian dollars and are subject to change for 2019):
• NSCC tuition and international student fee is waived according to the agreement between our institutions. You will pay tuition at your home institution for the semester you spend at NSCC.
• Mandatory health and dental insurance: $275
• U-Pass (pass for unlimited transportation on Metro Transit – bus & ferry) = $174
• College Services Fee: $100
• Student Association Fee (Ivany Campus): $85
• The textbook amount will vary according to your program of study. You will receive more information on arrival. You will purchase your textbooks directly from the bookstore on campus.
Fees are payable by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). You will receive more information on fee payment after being accepted as an exchange student at NSCC.
Please note that students who are awarded Government of Canada scholarships will have these fees paid by their scholarship funds.