Click on the links to the right to find information on your program of choice —–>
Exchanges are available for NSCC’s Fall semester (end of August to middle of December)
Exchanges in our Engineering Technology programs are offered at the Ivany Campus in Halifax-Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, on the Atlantic coast of Canada. Halifax is a student city with five universities and three NSCC Campuses.
Exchanges in our Business Administration program are offered at the Ivany Campus and the Kingstec Campus, located in Kentville – a town located 1 hour away from Halifax.
Summary of Fees (all prices in Canadian dollars and are subject to change):
• NSCC tuition and international student fee is waived according to the agreement between our institutions. You will pay tuition at your home institution for the semester you spend at NSCC.
• Mandatory health and dental insurance: $275
• U-Pass (pass for unlimited transportation on Metro Transit – bus & ferry) = $174
• College Services Fee: $100
• Student Association Fee: $85 – $100
• The textbook amount will vary according to your program of study. You will receive more information on arrival. You will purchase your textbooks directly from the bookstore on campus.
Fees are payable by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). You will receive more information on fee payment after being accepted as an exchange student at NSCC.